The Resource Voiceless
- Statement of responsibility
- produced by Stuart Migdon ; written and directed by Pat Necerato
- Jesse Dean is a recently discharged soldier who had a rough upbringing, but who has, through his wife Julia, found God and become devoted to his faith. When Jesse and Julia move to Philadelphia so he can take a new job as an outreach leader at an old church whose membership has been declining, everything is going well until Jesse discovers the women's clinic across the street from the church also provides abortions. Jesse, struggling to reconcile his personal faith with his daily observance of women visiting the clinic, goes to the pastor and several church members seeking assistance in shutting the clinic down; but he receives pushback, due to the church's fear that taking such a strong stance could reduce neighborhood membership more and ultimately force the church to close. When Jesse begins to take action himself, he also begins facing resistance from Julia, who fears his actions will get him fired or landed in jail. Now Jesse has to review his faith, and make a choice. Should he choose whether to step down from his convictions, or to face a major confrontation which will require him to put everything on the line: his job, his freedom, and his marriage?
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for thematic material and some violence
- Language note
- In English with optional English or Spanish subtitles
- LC call number
- Rusty Joiner, Jocelyn Cruz, Victoria Gates, James Russo, Paul Rodriguez, Christopher Mann
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Voiceless
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Voiceless
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.scpl.org/resource/H1cfBOduDDI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.scpl.org/resource/H1cfBOduDDI/">Voiceless</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.scpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.scpl.org/">Schenectady County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Schenectady County Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...